World Leading Space Company is seeking Sales Manager, Asia Pacific
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Sales Manager, Asia Pacific
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talent with a desire to work internationally in the space industry. The position will focus on sales of Ground Station services to satellite owners and operators in the Asia Pacific region. The position will report to the Sales Director, Asia.
- Cultivate existing clients and new prospects through a close dialogue with Management/Project Managers in the international satellite industry
- Take lead to prepare proposals, together with KSAT Project Manager and bid team
- Negotiate and close profitable new contracts
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met
- Work closely with the existing KSAT sales team
- Build relations with key stakeholders in the space industry
- Extensive travel to clients in Asia Pacific region (post-COVID-19)
Desired qualifications and characteristics:
- Commercial orientation with a desire to work in a technical environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust and cooperation
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles
- Experience and achievements in international sales is appreciated
- Knowledge of business cultures in Asia Pacific is appreciated
- Proficient in written and verbal English
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we are excited to hear from you!
If you have passion for space and knowledge of the international space sector is desirable but not a requirement. The workplace will be in Oslo, Stockholm or Tromsø.
KSAT places emphasis on ensuring diversity in the business by taking into account gender, age and cultural background during recruitment
Sales Manager must be suitable for the position, meet requirements for security clearance and authorization in KSAT
KSAT er verdens ledende kommersielle satellittsenter med base i Tromsø. KSAT utvikler og leverer data, informasjon og tjenester basert på satellitter, og vi har kunder over hele verden. Vi er totalt 250 ansatte lokalisert i Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm og Oslo. KSAT har stasjoner og antenner over hele verden, fra Tromsø og Svalbard i nord, via Panama, Singapore og Sør-Afrika, til Troll-stasjonen i Antarktis lengst sør. Antall kunder og bakkestasjoner vokser stadig, og denne sterke veksten gjør at vi nå trenger nye medarbeidere.
Space, Sales, KSAT, Asia, Oslo
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kenneth Olafsson
- Sales Director Asia
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR Manager
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2021 14:19|