Currently looking for a skilled Commissioning Technician!
- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning Technican
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO’s) and project system boundaries.
- With Ex inspection qualifications
- With HV experience
- Writing commissioning procedures.
- ATEX (Ex )experience, certificate
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Loops based upon Loop diagrams generated by Engineering
- Linking in PCS Tags Event(s) to MC Packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
- Completion Engineer White Trade will report to the Completion Manager and interface with e.g. job setters and engineering disciplines for Clarification/processing queries.
- Language: Norwegian (or Scandinavian)
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||22. des. 2020 19:08|