Are you our next Senior Process Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- PROCESS ENGINEER, SENIOR
- Perform process simulations of oil and gas and utility systems.
- Perform sizing of process equipment.
- Hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines.
- Preparation of PFD and P&ID, and data sheets and specification of process equipment and field instrumentation.
- Conduct analysis for the process.
- Input and development of system operation manuals, including control and process safety philosophy
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation).
- Benchmark and evaluate various concepts.
- Perform and participate in HAZOP / Design reviews.
- Offshore survey if needed.
- Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
- This role includes coordination / follow-up to the client and other disciplines internally.
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones
- Comply with company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Relevant engineering degree (B.Eng or M.Eng.) and experience in the field of process engineering, preferably in petroleum production or process technology.
- Good understanding of process technology, separations technology, produced water system, gas handling and conditioning, water treatment, membrane systems, energy optimization and heat recovery etc.
- Familiar with international codes and standards such as:
- NORSOK standards P-100 (Process Systems), P-001 (Process design)
- major operator’s, TRs & GLs
- Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E201 (Oil and Gas Processing Systems)
- API 520 & 521 (PSV’s sizing), API 610, API RP 14C&E (Design of Safety & Piping Systems for Offshore Platforms), ASME (Design of pressure vessels)
- Preferred: Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Preferred: Experience with clients systems, e.g. STID, ARIS, etc.
DUE DATE: 14.01.2021
LOCATION: BERGEN, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
process, engineer, senior
|Sist endret||21. des. 2020 19:19|