Analytical Development Chemist
- Analytical Development Chemist
Vi søker en dyktig kjemiker til vårt team i SandefjordLedig stilling som Analytical Development Chemist, Sandefjord
(du kan gjerne skrive din søknad på norsk)
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The Sandefjord manufacturing site specializes in making active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and dietary supplements of highly-concentrated omega-3 fatty acids.
Around 140 people are based at the Sandefjord site which also covers functions such as Quality management, R&D, Process- and Plant development, finance and HR.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
- Develop, establish, optimize and validate analytical methods to support process optimization, QC and launch of new products.
- Prepare validation documentation.
- Establish and maintain written procedures for development of analytical methods to align and lean the implementation in the QC lab.
- Participate in relevant projects as the department’s representative.
- Support and cooperate with other relevant departments as required.
What we expect
- Strong scientific background with minimum a Master`s degree mainly within Analytical Chemistry but degrees in synthesis and organic chemistry or other relevant subjects may also be relevant.
- Strong communication skills in Norwegian and English. Ability to communicate complex scientific matters clearly and concisely towards colleagues, collaboration partners, suppliers or other stakeholders.
- Experience from analytical chemistry within food, petrochemicals or pharmaceutical industry.
- A desire and ability to improve and innovate.
- Strategic and analytical capabilities, coupled with persistence, drive and ability to get things done!
- Proactive team player with energy and drive, eager to learn and expand skillset.
An exciting and challenging position in analytical development to support existing and new projects, where continuous improvement, is in focus. Our goal is to create innovative solutions that meet current and future needs in the Omega-3 business. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Etter nyttår vil vi fortløpende kontakte kandidater til stillingen.
- Framnesveien 41, 3202 Sandefjord
- Farmasi og legemiddel,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kjemisk industri
|Sist endret||21. des. 2020 13:07|