Join a software-company in growth
- Banqsoft AS
We are looking for a Consultant to strengthen our customer support in Banqsoft Credit Management to our office in Sandefjord. The office is located at Fokserød, nearby E18 with approximately 65 employees.
If you are interested in being part of a fantastic team on a great journey this is the place for you.
Do you wish to:
- Work with customer support?
- Contribute to, or be responsible for user guidelines on our solutions?
- Support our customers in their daily business, both by taking incoming phone calls and through our support system.
- Monitor and react in a timely manner to incoming tickets
- Analyze incidents and perform root cause analysis by involving the customer and the right internal resources
- Create and improve user guidelines for internal and external use
- Configure and test Banqsoft' s software
- Participate in projects implementing Banqsoft solutions for our customers
To be successful as Consultant in Banqsoft, we believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree within relevant area.
- Have at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Have excellent communications skills and use this to establish/improve our user guidelines
- Are able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at same time
- Have a good understanding or interest in gaining knowledge of Banqsoft Credit Management systems.
- Are fluent in Swedish or Norwegian and English (both written and oral)
- Are self-motivated and driven by continuous learning
In addition to this, it is an advantage if you have competence within any of the following areas:
- Creating and improving user guidelines (written, presentation, recordings)
- SQL and/or webservices
Banqsoft is a leading provider of financial software solutions for asset finance companies, digital banks and credit management companies in the Nordics. We develop and manage the region's most exciting portfolio of financial systems and we do it with great enthusiasm and pride. Banqsoft has 350 employees based in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Malaysia.
Our Credit Management solutions are widely considered the best of breed, which have set standards for credit management and collection software in the Nordics for decades. To stay up to speed among ongoing digital transformations, we are moving all collection services to the cloud to pave way for profitable business and efficient service deliveries for our customers.
|Sist endret||18. des. 2020 15:57|