PROJECT LEADER SUBSEA OFFSHORE OPERATIONS
- MDE Norway AS
- PROJECT LEADER SUBSEA OFFSHORE OPERATIONS
Project Leader to manage project portfolio`s within subsea offshore operations, maintenance and Add-on projects.
Contribute to strengthen supplier management and develop our subsea aftermarket services.
- Experience within project management competence within the OMM area
- Experience from using SAP or ability to acquire SAP skills
- Preferable experience from the Company
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- 7-10 years of relevant experience preferred.
DUE DATE: 17.12.2020
DURATION: 04.01.2021 -30.07.2021
LOCATION: SANDSLI/ÅGOTNES, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5253 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||9. des. 2020 16:37|