- MDE Norway AS
- Maintenance Engineer
(Describe the important end results) Key maintenance accountabilities involves:
- Ensure that Contractor maintenance and inspection strategy align with regulatory requirements, Company expections and operation philosophy
- Ensure that RAM and FMECA analysis are performed correctly and the results acceptable
- Put in place spare parts strategy and maintenance/inspection strategy during yard stay and operation
- Oversee that maintenance and inspections programs for new and modified equipment are established
- Verify that spare parts are provided as required for new and modified equipment.
- Ensure a uniform delivery of maintenance and inspection input from different vendors
(Describe the most important tasks in order to achieve the end results) Key maintenance tasks are:
- Comment on Contractor maintenance and inspection strategy and align these with regulatory requirements, Company expections and operation philosophy
- Review RAM and FMECA analyses performed and verify that the results acceptable. VE maintenance group to be involved.
- Comment and adjust the Contractor spare parts strategy and maintenance/inspection strategy during yard stay and operation
- Oversee that maintenance and inspections programs for new and modified equipment are delivered and according to expectations
- Verify spare part recommendations for new and modified equipment.
- Verify a uniform delivery of maintenance input from different vendors
DUE DATE: 15.12.2020
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||8. des. 2020 09:29|