- MDE Norway AS
- ATEX Coordinator
• Responsible for the EX project coordination in Jotun A project
• Preparing the EX strategy for the JOTUN A project
• Overall QA/QC responsibility to check that Ex/ATEX documentation from several package vendors etc. are correct according to relevant EU directives incl. correct zone classification
• Assist the different teams regarding special conditions for safe use of ATEX in complex modules/ complex refurbishment scope of original equipment
• Define best way to build the ATEX Compliance Dossier
• BCS /MSC Education, Electrical
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Certificate of electrician possibly / with 08-10 years of experience in Design plus Maintenance and Inspection towards Ex Equipment and Ex Requirements
• Familiar with relevant EU and national standards -and especially IEC 60079 and the ATEX Directive.
• Good knowledge of Ex / ATEX certification for various equipment
• Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||7. des. 2020 15:13|