Field/Yard Engineer - Mechanical
- MDE Norway AS
- Field/Yard Engineer - Mechanical
- • In order to get a better overview of the SOW for packages such as Compressor Skid and Water injection skid a Field engineer is required for mechanical discipline.
- • His/her tasks will be to detail the SOW in field prior to demolition and follow up during execution of refurbishment and finally installation and commissioning.
- • Yard/Field Engineer will be feeding the PREs with all info/photos detailed plan for the SOW. He/She can also help gathering info on other packages if needed.
- • The field engineer also needs to get familiarized with all the equipment prior to arrival of Jotun A at Rosenberg Yard.
- • Once Jotun A is located at Rosenberg yard, the Field engineer will follow up equipment/scope on yard.
- • Detailed tag understanding and knowledge, pumps/El.motors/Transmitters/Gearboxes/Coolers/Heaters/JB/Filters/Flanges/cuplings ect
- Hands on experience from similar Equipment
- System understanding
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||7. des. 2020 15:09|