- MDE Norway AS
- Architect Engineer
• The architectural disciplines responsible in the project excluding LQ
• Be responsible for and make the penetration dossier for the project
• Gathering information from the disciplines for penetrations
• Define requirements that needs to be fulfilled for the different types of penetrations
• More task can be defined later
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS or other
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Need experience from offshore brownfield work on the NCS
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Minimum total of 5 years’ experience
• Basic safety and emergency preparedness training preferred
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Arkitekt og planlegging,
- Arkitekt og planlegging / Interiørarkitekt
|Sist endret||4. des. 2020 12:59|