Develop our business within Monitoring Solutions!
- Leica Geosystems AS
- Monitoring Solutions Sales Representative
Would you like to take the opportunity to develop our business within Monitoring Solutions?
We are now looking for a Sales Representative Monitoring covering Sweden and Norway.
Would you like to join a team where you will have numerous opportunities to develop your skills in a creative atmosphere that encourages innovation and a dynamic exchange of ideas between employees?
We offer you to be part of a culture that reflects an energetic, collaborative and diverse environment with everyone working to deliver the best results. In the role as Sales Representative Monitoring you are responsible for developing the monitoring market in Sweden and Norway and maintaining our relationships with customers and distribution partners.
The role gives you the opportunity to develop and generate business for Monitoring Solutions in our markets and with your strong interest in new technology, you will have a varied and challenging job where the client is our main focus.
In the role you will generate sales activities within Monitoring Solutions for instance through presentations and technical demos. You will also be a support to the rest of the sales team within Geomatics with your in-depth knowledge of Monitoring Solutions. Within your responsibilities, you should also identify potential new clients as well as the decision makers within those organizations. By your understanding of the impact of Monitoring Solutions on civil engineering projects you will convey this knowledge to potential clients.
To be successful in this role you enjoy working with people as well as motivating them. You also have a high standard of performance, independence and responsibility. You appreciate working in a culture where you are able to plan your work in accordance with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in either Civil Engineering or Surveying
- Experience of working in Surveying
- Geotechnical or Geodetic experiences
- Sales experience with technically complex products (preferably within the industry)
- In depth business knowledge in the application of geodetic or geotechnical monitoring solutions
- Proven experience in designing and delivering monitoring solutions is a merit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driving license
Skills & Experience
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to focus on both long-term objectives and short to medium term execution
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a matrix organization
- Show enthusiasm and drive
- Well-structured, focused and ability to set clear priorities
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability
- Willingness to travel across Sweden and Norway
Sweden & Norway
Gothenburg, Stockholm or Oslo
Are you interested?
Please send in your application to the email listed below no later than January 20, 2020. Mark the application with Sales representative Monitoring.
We will start the selection and interviewing ongoing and role might be filled before last day for application. Send in your application as soon as possible.
This role is a full-time permanent role and your primary workplace is at home.
If you have any questions please contact Sven-Ola Jemn, Sales Manager Geomatics Sweden, +46 706 087 550 or Vegard Solli, MD Norway, +47 22 82 12 34.
We kindly but firmly waive direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional job postings.
Leica Geosystems – when it has to be right
Revolutionizing the world of measurement and survey for 200 years, Leica Geosystems is the industry leader in measurement and information technologies. We create complete solutions for professionals across the planet. Known for innovative product and solution development, professionals in a diverse mix of industries, such as surveying and engineering, building and heavy construction, safety and security, and power and plant trust Leica Geosystems for all their geospatial needs. With precise and accurate instruments, sophisticated software, and trusted services, Leica Geosystems delivers value every day to those shaping the future of our world.
Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
- Sven Oftedalsvei 10, 0950 Oslo
- Bygg og anlegg,
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
Salg, Teknologi, segler, solutions, Leica
|Sist endret||15. jan. 2021 12:32|