Piping Commissioning system responsible Engineer
- MDE Norway AS
- Piping Commissioning system responsible Engineer
• Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/Layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
• Be familiar with CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
• Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
• Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
• Ensure Site queries are created, and Punch items raised for Inspection and Refurbishment scope, when issues are discovered in field.
• Familiar writing Commissioning procedure.
• Close collaboration with the Inspection and Refurbishment Team.
• Familiar with PIMS (CMS)
Piping Commissioning reports to the Commissioning lead.
• Technical Education
• Minimum 5 years commissioning experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur,
|Sist endret||3. des. 2020 16:29|