Are you our next Mechanical Commissioning Engineer ?
- MDE Norway AS
- Are you our next Mechanical Commissioning Engineer ?
• Lead the Commissioning on centrifugal gas compressors systems
• Writing Commissioning procedure
• Familiar with PIMS (CMS), PIMS will be used as the commissioning tools
• Coordinated/attend handover meetings between MC and Commissioning.
• Contact point against Client counterpart during the Commissioning phase
• Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram) and project system boundaries.
• Familiar with MC and Commissioning preparation.
• Experience from oil and gas project
• Writing commissioning procedure.
• Lead commissioning technician’s during dynamic commissioning.
• Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (P&ID/SLD/Block. Diagram/Loops/IO’s/Specs/Isometrics/datasheets/layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
• Technical Education
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||3. des. 2020 15:49|