Summer Internship 2021, Information Technology
- Summer Internship 2021, Information Technology
ConocoPhillips is looking for students in their 3rd and 4th year of study for our Summer Internship Program. We can offer real tasks and challenges in a collaborative work environment. You will solve tasks as part of a work team, and also be part of a summer intern community. In addition, the program will give you an opportunity to get to know our company and the oil&gas upstream business through various lectures and hands-on experience.
At ConocoPhillips we aim to be a leading data driven company and have many ongoing initiatives to transform the way we work through more use of data analytics and applying digital solutions. The summer intern will get specific challenges in line with field of study and competence, and work with specialists across the organization to solve business challenges using data analytics.
The following are included in the internship
- Tasks considered important to the company
- Relevant subject for your studies
- Technical mentor and sponsor
- Be part of a team with other summer interns
- Presentation training
- Introduction to different technical disciplines
- Master student within Information Technology/Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Petroleum Technology, Mechanical-, Process- or Chemical Engineering in their 3rd or 4th year
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Legal right to live and work in Norway
- Analytical/technical skills with a practical approach to problem solving
- Designing analytical solutions based on visualization, statistical techniques, machine learning or artificial intelligence that support data driven decisions
- Excellent computer literacy
- Programming skills
- Interpersonal communication, both written & oral presentation skills
- Organizational skills - able to prioritize
- Decision making, focus on initiative and results
- Dependability and adaptability
- Proactive, curious and with ability to ask questions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Minimum average grade B
- Able to read, write and speak Norwegian
The position is located onshore in our office in Tananger.
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 31, 2020.
Who We Are
We are one of the world?s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 17 countries, we explore for, develop and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We?re grounded by our SPIRIT Values ? safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business ? but not at all costs. We believe it?s not just what we do ? it?s how we do it ? that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives of our employees drive our successConocoPhillips in Norway is looking for students to our summer internship program.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Tananger, 4056 Tananger
- Olje og gass
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support
Summer Internship, Information, Technology, 2021
|Sist endret||1. jan. 2021 02:03|