Are you our new Senior Technical Safety Engineer?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Senior Technical Safety Engineer
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a smaller company is a good description of you, Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
- You have minimum 8 - 10 years of experience from engineering of oil & gas systems, FPSOs, LNG carriers, FSRUs, FLNGs or other relevant installations.
- Required knowledge and experience in relevant classification rules, maritime codes and international industry standards and regulations.
- Familiar with HSE and Technical Safety work in projects
- Experience with commissioning work
Experience with most of the following topics:
- F&G detection systems
- Active fire protection
- Cause and Effect analysis
- Area Classification
- Risk assessment, HAZOP and HAZID workshop facilitation
- Process Safety
- Experience from shipyard and/or equipment makers is an advantage.
- Responsible for engineering, constructions and design of floating units for compliance with the rules, regulations and standards applicable as well as to ensure that respective drawings/ documents produced are related to safety and good engineering practice.
- Seek and contribute to new solutions and ideas that will reduce the cost and enhance the quality and reduce the environmental HSE-impacts of product and processes.
- Perform Technical Safety engineering in close cooperation with process department
- Arrange HAZID, HAZOP and Design Reviews
- Developing ALARP demonstrations for Technical/Process Safety risks and developing HSE Cases.
Personal qualities required:
- You must be able to take discipline lead responsibility in projects as well as be comfortable in a “hands on” position.
- Speaks and writes Norwegian and English fluently.
- Strong technical skills within relevant fields
- Team player, cooperative and willing to share knowledge
- Proactive and self-driven
- Structured and systematic
- Enthusiastic about new challenges
Moreover, the ideal candidate has a strong proactive safety systems approach and is a competent interdisciplinary leader for front-end, engineering, construction, and commissioning phases. You are capable of driving quality safety solutions from other disciplines and engaging project team members in a safety driven design mentality. Furthermore, you have demonstrated experience and interest in the development and mentoring of specialist staff and you possess good communication and social skills across a broad spectrum of nationalities and cultures.
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by Dept Manager Petter Bjerkseth, mobile 951 43 787.
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17A, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
engineering of oil & gas systems, Technical Safety Engineer, oil & gas systems, Risk assessment, constructions and design
|Sist endret||8. jan. 2021 10:40|