Join an environment with talented employees and multidisciplinary competence!
- National Oilwell Varco
- Purchaser / Senior Purchaser
NOV APL, headquartered on Hisøya outside Arendal, is part of NOV Completion & Production Solutions. Throughout our nearly 30 years of existence we have developed advanced loading/unloading and mooring solutions for the global offshore oil and gas industry. With a strong focus on innovation and cost efficiency, we are now a world leader in our field with over 80 installations and water depth between 12 and 2,500 meters.
We are experiencing an increased interest for our products and are now expanding our team with a Purchaser / Sr. Purchaser.
Do you want to join a professional environment with talented employees, long experience and competence across several disciplines?
As our Purchaser you will represent APL towards our suppliers and be responsible for arranging and leading negotiations.
- Plan and execute project procurement activities including bidding, contract award and follow-up
- Communicate and cooperate internally with engineering department to get bid documentation ready on time
- Evaluate bids, perform clarifications, lead negotiations and select preferred partner/supplier for the job
- Responsible for commercial and contractual follow up of the Suppliers
- Plan and handle project logistics to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Develop supplier base including identification and qualification of new Suppliers and maintain Supplier relationship.
To succeed in the role you need to be able to work in a hectic environment where you are handling several tasks in parallel. You will have an independent role where you have to drive to find relevant information and make the right priorities. We also expect you to be dedicated, have a commercial focus and demonstrated negotiations skills.
We believe that great results can be achieved when working together. You will be working in projects where we expect you to bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree within supply chain/logistics, economics/administration or engineering related fields. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Good communication skills of verbal and written Norwegian and English are required
- Commercial mindset
- Experience with handling international suppliers and logistics is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or similar) is an advantage.
If you feel qualified for this role, please apply online as soon as possible, but no later than the 9th of December 2020. Please submit relevant diplomas and training certificates together with your CV and cover letter (max 6 attachments).
Join our Global Family
We offer an inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the oil and gas industry. You will become part of a professional culture where we work together in teams with other dedicated professionals to achieve common goals.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
NOV does not accept speculative CVs for live and posted or future vacancies. We will only review CVs sent in application from an approved agency at the request of the Talent Acquisition Team. Any unsolicited CVs received by either the Business units or Talent Acquisition will be treated as the property of NOV and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.
Please never send CVs unless NOV Talent Acquisition has explicitly requested your company specifically to do so in respect of a specific vacancy.
National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations. NOV powers the industry that powers the world. Visit www.nov.com for more information.
- 4816 Kolbjørnsvik
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Teknisk service
|Sist endret||6. jan. 2021 16:52|