Come create the future with us
- Kongsberg Gruppen Kongsberg Maritime, Subsea
- Senior Cloud Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Software Engineer to our Kongsberg's Sensor and Robotics (S&R) division in Horten, Asker or Trondheim. The main development platform is Kognifai, a Kongsberg cloud initiative handling framework tasks for applications, security and processing. S&R is using an Agile / Kanban software process with practices as TDD, automated testing and code reviews incorporated in the process.
Kongsberg delivers industrial solutions throughout a number of domains, our focus is on resilient applications for mission critical systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deploy cloud applications within the Kognifai framework
- Support DevOps teams in the deployment process
- Adapt existing ship-based solutions to support remote/autonomous, cloud-based operations.
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science. Relevant technical experience can compensate for the lack of formal education.
- Knowledge about or experience working with back-end technologies and frameworks such as C#, .NET, .NET-Core, HTTP/REST, Python or C++
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices relevant to web development.
- Good understanding and experience with Agile methodologies like Kanban / SCRUM
- Good written and oral English communications skills
- Basic written and oral Norwegian communication skills
- Technology savvy
- Good communication skills
- The possibility to work on world class sensor and robotics products
- An international working environment
- A strong industrial company with long traditions for quality products
- Career development opportunities
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- Strandpromenaden 50, 3183 Horten
- Maritim og offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Arne Johan Hestnes
- 404 47 757
- Tor Einar Gauslaa
- 412 09 252
Strandpromenaden 50, 3183 Horten
|Sist endret||26. nov. 2020 14:16|