Process Safety Engineer - Asker
- Modis Norway AS
For one of our clients we are looking for a Process Safety Engineer.
Duration: December 2020 - December 2021
Work as a Senior Process Engineer with focus on Process Safety evaluations.
The Process Safety Engineer is responsible for flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of process upsets like choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc. both with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects. The position is organised within the process discipline.
- Flare system evaluations including PSV sizing and blowdown
- Flare radiation evaluations
- Passive fire protection evaluations
- Evaluation of process upsets that may lead to specific design requirements, HIPPS or similar
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, HIPPS evaluations and design pressure evaluations.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
For questions please contact recruiter Marianne Jahren; firstname.lastname@example.org , +47 452 06 129
- Asker, 1383 Asker
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||14. des. 2020 08:40|