Business Finland is looking for an Advisor
- Business Finland Oy
Business Finland Norway is now looking for an
for a fixed-term assignment to advance Finnish business in Norway. In this role, you will join Business Finland’s Global Growth service area, Europe West region. We are offering an opportunity to work in an agile, fast moving organization, offering you a unique view into both Finnish and Norwegian markets and business environments.
Your future manager Harri Lanning, Head of Region for West Europe, describes your responsibility area as follows:
In Norway in particular, we have identified ICT, Cleantech, Bio- and Circular Economy and Construction as our focus industries where opportunities exist for exports by Finnish companies.
Your main responsibility will be enabling Finnish companies’ success in their internationalization efforts in Norway. You will be responsible for:
- Promoting exports of Finnish companies to Norway, helping Finnish companies grow in the country
- Advising and guiding Finnish SMEs in their internationalization plans, actions and possible challenges in Norway
- Identifying business opportunities and sales leads for Finnish companies in the area
- Creating functional networks in Norway
- Working closely with Team Finland members in Norway, in particular with the Finnish Embassy colleagues in Oslo.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting results using agreed tools and processes
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A genuine interest to work with SMEs, understanding their core business needs and passion to create new business opportunities for them
- Preferably you have an existing network in Norway and a few years of work experience in one or several of the Finnish focus industries in Norway: ICT, Cleantech, Bio- and Circular Economy and Construction
- Preferably you have SME experience (business development/sales/ marketing)
- Suitable master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Norwegian and in English
- You are a networker and enjoy building new and long-term relationships
- You are result-oriented and a strong team player
- Possibility to travel within Norway and to Finland
- Experience from the Finnish or other Nordic markets is an advantage
We also expect that you are a persistent person who thinks big, gets excited and shows passion. You reason and communicate your views comprehensively. You are a self-guided person, who helps, listens to and appreciates others. You are a target oriented and experienced team worker who believes in co-operation and networking. You proactively share information with colleagues near and far. You thrive on challenge and are not afraid of tackling problems.
This position is a fixed-term employment contract lasting until the end of 2021. The position reports to the Head of Region, West Europe and the location of the position is in Oslo, Norway. Business Finland office is located in the premises of the Embassy of Finland in Norway.
If you match the characteristics described above and have a proven track record, you might be the person we are looking for. Please send your CV and application letter in English by Wednesday, the 2nd of December, 2021 to https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?3d7b1a26.
For more information, please contact the hiring manager Head of Region, Harri Lanning on Thursday 26th November between 1 and 2 pm CET (local time in Norway) on tel +44 7523 541779.
As part of the recruitment process, we will be carrying out a security clearance check on a successful candidate with his/her consent in accordance with the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
Business Finland is a global leader in international trade promotion, investment, export, tourism and innovation. With more than 600 experts working in 55 offices in 35 countries, we are a catalyst for corporate and economic growth.
Business Finland generates growth and wellbeing by helping companies to grow faster, go global and develop innovations. At the same time, we create dynamic innovation environments that attract international companies, know-how and investments to Finland. Our top experts enable companies to seize market opportunities and turn them into success stories.
- 0244 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Harri Lanning
- Senior Director, Global Network, Europe West
- +44 7523 541779
|Sist endret||6. jan. 2021 16:56|