Senior Engineer Technical Safety
- Dovre Group
- Senior Engineer Technical Safety
The remaining text in this job description/ad is in Norwegian as a result of the language requirements requested. Applicants that don`t master both written and orally Norwegian will unfortunately not be considered. For further questions contact the employee responsible for this position.
Dovre Group har ledigstilling som Senior Engineer Technical Safety
Start dato: 04.01.2021 - 31.12.2021
Vær oppmerksom på at sluttdatoen er vår sluttdato for innsending av tilbudet til kunden. Din søknad må derfor sendes til oss i veldig god tid før sluttdato.
• Perform detailed study, design and modification tasks on safety systems in projects
• Passive Fire Protection, PFP
• Active Fire Protection, AFP
• Area Classification and Ignition Source Control
• Fire and Gas Detection
• Escape, Evacuation and Rescue, EER
• Safety Integrity Level, SIL
• Definition of fluid groups, PED
• Working Environment Engineering
• Environmental Care Engineering
• Interdisciplinary coordination, checks, IDC, and verifications.
• Master/Bachelor degree in technical safety or other related disciplines. Relevant work experience can compensate for educational level.
Required Work Experience:
• 3-5 years' experience from modification projects in the oil and gas industry in Norway
• Knowledge of Ptil requirements, ISO- and NORSOK standards
• Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
• Contribute to on the job training for oneself and others. Seek relevant information from others in order to complete own tasks
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 4001 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Salg / Teknisk salg
|Sist endret||16. des. 2020 01:03|