Senior Treasury Specialist
- Senior Treasury Specialist
The Team The Finance function is responsible for providing relevant, timely and accurate financial information to the variety of stakeholders of EnterCard. For the internal stakeholders, Finance provides profit and loss forecasting, analysis for investment decisions and reporting for period-end performance. In addition, Finance ensures that all of the relevant governmental agencies receive financial statutory reporting to satisfy regulatory requirements. The primary objective of Finance is to serve as a fiduciary to ensure that all financial information used for decisions is sound and accurate.
The Treasury department is responsible for handling the liquidity, funding, investments in bonds, capital planning and stress testing. We are now looking for a Senior Treasury Specialist to join our team.
As a Senior Treasury Specialist you are responsible for managing the fixed income portfolio (LCR / HQLA). You will also be responsible for capital planning and ensure that EnterCard is compliant, and has enough capital to ensure growth and calculate EnterCard?s capital return metrics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing investment strategies and frameworks. This includes the respective investment activities for the portfolio and drive execution of related actions to be compliant with Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) target
- Manage the Fixed Income portfolio ?including, broker engagement/negotiations, execute settlements, trade registrations in EC system and investigate and follow up any mismatches between ordered and confirmed trades and/or market values of assets
- Prepare and assess the monthly capital plans and annual and 3 year forecast and
- ensure awareness of the current capital position and forecast
- Manage the capital (analyse, forecast and report) taking into account business strategy and plans and the development in regulatory framework to optimize the capital usage and recommend necessary capital levels between currencies and dividend
- Assess and analyse capital levels under stressed conditions for ICAAP and parent stress testing process
- Follow the development of competitors to see how they are performing relatively to their capital ratio, return on capital and capital requirement
- Have a strong university degree/CFA/AFA, or similarly qualified in a relevant field
- Have relevant experience from Front Office and/or relevant Treasury experience ? minimum 5 years? experience in financial services
- Have proven track record with respectable financial/retail institution
- Have strong knowledge of fixed income instruments, liquidity and capital management
- Are proficient in one Scandinavian language and English
- Have excellent analytical skills with a detail oriented focus
- Are proactive with a strong drive and integrity
- Are results, solutions- and detail-oriented
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value.
We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience. At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 1,7 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark
- Dronning Eufemias gate 6 b, 0191 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
|Sist endret||12. des. 2020 00:20|