Head Energy is currently looking for a Commissioning Technician
- Head Energy
- Commissioning Technician
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Commissioning Technician
- Writing commissioning procedures.
- Loops based upon Loop diagrams generated by Engineering
- Linking in PCS Tags Event(s) to MC Packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS
- Completion Engineer White Trade will report to the Completion Manager and interface with e.g. job setters and engineering disciplines for Clarification/processing queries.
- Ex inspection qualifications
- HV experience
- ATEX (Ex )experience, certificate
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, NORSOK, PIMS, ATEX, PCS
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2020 17:31|