Senior Project Control Professional
- Head Energy Consulting
- Senior Project Control Professional
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Project Control Professional
General Job Description:
The Project Controls Lead – Digitalisation scope provides direct support to project management in ensuring that the project obtains project controls support needed to achieve business and project goals and objectives. Provides functional guidance and mentoring to a team of project controls specialists. The Project Control Lead is responsible for the development of project control tools, systems, training, implementation, and follow-up to ensure proper utilization..
Purpose of the position:
• Be single point of contact for Project Manager and Project Control Manager with regards to the project control of the digitalisation part of the project.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Drive high quality performance within project control disciplines
- Leads the development and implementation of project control plans, systems, procedures and tools including:
• Gathering and applying project controls best practices and lessons learned
• Project cost and schedule development and its implementation throughout project.
• Work Breakdown Structures for the project.
• Progress and performance measurement practices and timelines
• Cost control and forecasting methods and planning and scheduling practices
• Evaluation of Contractor/s project control procedures and processes and integration into the Company project controls environment.
• Collecting, consolidating, analyzing, and reporting of project scope, cost and schedule control information to ensure overall project status is assessed and potential problem areas identified for corrective action.
• Project Reports including key performance measures to track/report progress and trends.
• Project Management of Change processes.
• WIP (work in place) reporting and updating of monthly cost reports with actuals and commitments.
• Ensures ongoing effectiveness of project controls processes and systems.
• Provides training, mentoring and ongoing project controls guidance to project team members
• Internal and external project stakeholder communication and review materials
• Project Management System deliverables as applicable to project controls
- Participates in:
• Project Procurement, Contracting, and Contract Administration activities to ensure they align with project controls processes and overall project objectives
• Independent project reviews and audits
- BSc/MSc. in Engineering / Economics / Management or equivalent education
- Ability to engage and lead a team of professionals
- Expertise and deep competence in his/her specialist area of Project Control and broad and integrated, general knowledge of a range of the other project control and project management disciplines
- Understanding of project control tools and methods
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience from IT and digitalisation projects is a requirement
- Have a genuine interest for digital solutions and technology
- Good IT understanding
PCL will agree goals for his/her performance with Project Control Manager or Project Manager within the project
- Personal Skills and behaviours:
• Able to implement, drive and lead change and improvement agenda, techniques and ways of working
• Able to speak data and utilize digital technology and translate it into more efficient work processes and higher productivity
• Take responsibility and demonstrate leadership characteristics
• Be a role model and clearly incorporate SAFER in all aspects of the work day
• Apply LEAN / AGILE methodology
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Oil and Gas, Project Controlling, Project Controller, Economic control, Project
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2020 10:11|