Head Energy is currently looking for two Field Engineers - EIT
- Head Energy
- Field Engineers - EIT
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for two Field Engineers - EIT
- Surveys / rotation on proejct
- MC and Field Engineering during yard stay
- Perform inspection and surveys for EIT Equipment’s for data collection and recording.
- Find solutions to potential field changes such as clashes and modifications that are experienced during construction.
- Assist production supervisor and verify that work is performed according to design. Verify that relevant QC documentation is correct and included in job packs. Include any redline mark-ups in same and sign out ICAPS check sheet.
- Verify and report 100% completion of job-cards in IFS, upon completion of job-cards.
- Red line mark-up of changes
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Hands- on Commissioning & EIT Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating EIT systems, products, components and applications.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements as commissioning, writing commissioning procedures and project EIT Design (P&ID/SLD/Block Diagram/Loops/IO's) and project system boundaries.
- Experience With Ex inspection qualifications. ATEX (EX) experience, certificate
- Experience With HV and LV system
- Be familiar with PCS (PIMS) for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience working in Norwegian oil and gas FROM brownfield projects
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, EIT, NORSOK, ATEX, ICAPS
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2020 08:15|