Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Grundfos Norge
- Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you have a deep understanding of SEO and SEM and do you want to work in an international company with high ambitions? Then this might be a great opportunity for you.
What is the job about?
As our new Digital Marketing Specialist, you will join our Western Europe Marketing team in our Domestic Building Service Performance Unit, and you will report to Marketing Manager, Terese Lunde Gamlem. Your job will be to drive the prioritised digital marketing activities and initiatives supporting the overall ambition of Marketing at regional level. You will support, guide and coach the local marketeers all over the region.
The key activities will be to:
• Coordinate, support and develop for the regional marketing organization regarding selected disciplines within digital marketing
• Support and implement prioritised marketing product launch activities
• Support the execution of prioritised digital marketing projects and activities
• Ensure that digital marketing gets involved from the early stages of any marketing project thereby ensuring proactivity
• Ensure that we are at the forefront of digital marketing by continuously developing digital marketing activities
• Ensure cooperation with group marketing and external digital partners
• Keep track of the latest trends, both present and future, within the digital marketing field.
In this role you can expect some days of travel abroad. In normal conditions, it will be around 10-20 days per year.
What do you need to apply?
We imagine that you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or similar combined with 5-6 years of relevant work experience.
• Have experience managing defined processes within Digital Marketing
• Have 2+ years of experience within SEO SEM.
• Have experience using analytics
• Have solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Digital Marketing
• Have a good understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable for the Digital Marketing area
• Are fluent in English and Norwegian. Any additional language in the area will be a plus.
On a personal level, you are pro-active, self-motivated and show a positive energy in your work relations. You are good at stakeholder management and project planning. You are analytical and have strong communication and presentation skills.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Marketing Manager, Terese Lunde Gamlem on phone: +47 40 24 13 83.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter no later than December 3rd, 2020 by clicking “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU
Grundfos er global leder innen avanserte pumpeløsninger og en trendsetter innen vannteknologi. Vi bidrar til global bærekraft, gjennom banebrytende teknologi som forbedrer livskvaliteten for mennesker og ivaretar miljøet vårt. Konsernet Grundfos har 19.000 ansatte i mer enn 60 land. Grundfos Norge AS ble etablert som eget selskap i Norge i 1990. Vi er et heleid datterselskap av Grundfos AS i Danmark, og har idag omlag 80 ansatte i Norge. Grundfos tilbyr gode utviklingsmuligheter for rett person.
markedsføring, marketing, seo, sem, digital
|Sist endret||5. jan. 2021 09:28|