- Kongsberg Automotive AS
- Engineering Manager
About the position
Kongsberg Automotive (KA) seeks talented and enthusiastic people who want to be involved in developing components for tomorrow's vehicles. We offer a strong corporate culture with focus on innovation and teamwork. Kongsberg Automotive develops and manufactures advanced components for commercial vehicles and passenger cars.
We are looking for skilled manager within mechanical and/or electrical engineering to our facility in Hvittingfoss. We are seeking you that is genuinely interested to drive a team towards targets within the manufacturing business. We can offer an open and innovative environment where you will be involved and have influence of the processes. Strong focus on innovative solutions for tomorrow’s vehicles combined with a highly competitive market yields great and interesting challenges for our engineers to consider all aspects of design, from cutting edge solutions to considerations in terms of manufacturing, durability and cost.
- Coordinate process activities at Plant Hvittingfoss to ensure efficient use of resources and be a driving force to cross functional approach to improve processes
- Manage and motivate a team of process engineers to ensure improvements in the manufacturing processes
- Contribute and take responsibility when needed in deviation handling
- Establish investment proposals according to KA standard
- Investigate and analyse new technologies and suggest adoption to KA-processes
- Contribute in quality audits internally, by costumers or certification bodies
- Build and manage investments, tooling and manufacturing engineering budgets
- Contribute, in liaison with the R&D Department, to define technical specifications for alterations on existing equipment and facilities
- Analyse and suggest process improvements
- Reduce to the minimum the obsolete stocks and set up the file in a way to obtain their reimbursement by the customer
- Graduate engineer at BSc or MSc level, primarily in mechanical engineering
- Min 6 years’ experience of working within the Automotive Industry either with an OEM or 1st and 2nd tier supplier
- Good knowledge of SAP
- SAP integration with EDI functionality
- Engineering experience from product development / production is preferred.
- Good experience in GD&T (Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing), functional dimensioning and quality assurance tools like FMEA.
- Managmenet experience with a strong drive and a positive attitude
- Analytic mind set and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to turn theory into practice and used to work in a structure and independent way
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English is required, and Scandidavian language as an asset
If this sounds interesting and likely the right challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please register your CV/resume and cover letter at: https://jobs.kongsbergautomotive.com
Within your application, please inform us regarding your notice period and salary expectations.
The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline date.
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
- GRAVDALSVEIEN 94, 3647 Hvittingfoss
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon,
- Industri og produksjon
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk,
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 18:57|