Do you want to become our Customer Service Representative B2C?
- Customer Service Representative B2C
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? We seek you who enjoy serving our end customers by offering in-depth knowledge about our products and services across our markets and brands. You are not afraid of deep diving into details, and use your competence and experience to solve our customers' needs.
As a part of Brav’s Supply Chain and Customer Service team you will work closely with other highly motivated, passionate, and skilled people within the department and across the organisation. We invite you to join us on the journey of turning dreams into memories.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility
Respond promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries:
- Communicate with customers through all channels of communication
- Provide excellent expert advice on all our products and services
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Fix any issues regarding delivery to or returns from our customers
- Provide feedback to product development, Ecom representatives and quality management on products and services
- Work closely with other departments to ensure increased efficiency in handling of B2C customers and increase usage of our digital tools
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as Customer Service or Outdoor/Sport retail
- 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar)
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of German, Swedish, French, and/or Spanish is a pre
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (D365, OMS, Zendesk, Zendesk chat, Consignor and Klarna)
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite)
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done
- High stress tolerance and ability work under pressure
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Hard Rocx. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Japan, and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
- KAROLINE KRISTIANSENS VEI 7, 0661 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening
- Logistikk og lager,
kundeservice, sport, kundesenter, b2c, friluftsliv
|Sist endret||16. des. 2020 00:16|