Senior Consultant-Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Vysus Norway AS
- Senior Consultant
Do you have significant knowledge in the area of Fluid Dynamics and want to develop your capabilities within the energy industry?
We are strengthening our consequence modelling team and currently looking for a senior consultant with substantial knowledge in the area of fluid dynamics applied to consequence modelling. You will be using various CFD software, for a wide range of clients in Norway and globally, taking part of a highly competent and international team of consultants based in Bergen.
At Vysus we expect you to be curious, ambitious, willing to take on responsibilities, open minded and social. You will get the opportunity to take on several projects simultaneously, requiring good planning skills and structure.
Typical Projects and tasks in this role will be:
- Modelling of atmospheric gas/liquid/multiphase releases (accidental or planned)
- Modelling of ignited releases, fire or explosion
- Helideck turbulence modelling
- CFD enhanced design optimisation
- Development of Data analysis tools in python
- Support of other safety consultant regarding Physics and CFD
- Research and Development through our Vysus Knowledge Network, constituted of 80 risk analysts
- PhD in the field of Fluid Mechanics or related, e.g. Fluid Physics, Plasma Physics or equivalent.
- Advanced programming skills in Python or equivalent
- Competent in CFD
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in Hydrogen technology
- Fluency in Norwegian or other Scandinavian language
- Commercial work experience
This opportunity is based in Bergen. For further information on this opportunity please contact Department Manager in Bergen; Remi Martini on firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruiter Julien Lange at Julien.email@example.com
All applicants, and successful candidates who are hired to join Vysus Group, will be handled through the Lloyd's Register recruitment system for a limited period. As part of its recruitment process, the company reserves the right to perform a background check on prioritised candidates. You will be notified before a background check is performed.
Following a strategic carve-out for Lloyd’s Register (LR) Group, LR’s Energy business is now Vysus Group.
Vysus Group is a leading engineering and technical consultancy offering specialist asset performance, risk management and project management expertise across complex industrial assets, energy assets (oil and gas, nuclear, renewables), the energy transition, rail and road.
- KOKSTADFLATEN 35, 5257 Kokstad
- Olje og gass,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
CFD, Risk, Python, Programming, Consultant
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Remi Martini
- Department Manager
- Julien Lange
- Corporate Recruiter
KOKSTADFLATEN 35, 5257 Kokstad
|Sist endret||25. nov. 2020 16:53|