Want to make and improve one of Norway's most used apps?
- Telenor Software Lab AS
- Senior Android Developer
- As soon as possible
Telenor Software Lab is looking for a senior Android developer as part of a new team. This team will in cooperation with others, assume responsibility for Mitt Telenor - one of Telenor’s most important apps. The app is used daily by several hundred thousand users and is crucial to almost all branches of the company.
Development is done in React Native using modern CI-pipelines. Our developers use the operating system they are most comfortable with and choose their own hardware. You have root access to your own computer.
- You enjoy working in a team with testers, designers and other developers to create good, testable, and well structured code.
- You have experience with working on large projects, and you can make valuable contributions to improve the quality and structure of code written by other developers.
Qualifications wanted for the role
- 3-5 years relevant education. Experience and skill can compensate for formal education.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Genuine interest in programming.
- Experience with native Android and/or iOS development is a plus, but not a must-have.
What we offer
- Telenor Software Lab offers an interesting and challenging environment with great colleagues. We aim to develop ourselves professionally through hackathons, conferences and we have extensive access to e-learning platforms as well. 40 working hours each year are set aside to educate yourself within a topic of your choice.
- We take pride in our work and want to learn from our mistakes, and practice blameless post mortems. Everyone makes mistakes, the only sin is to not talk about them.
- We value a good work / life balance and very rarely use overtime.
We accept and process applications continuously. Your request will be handled with utmost confidentiality. Are you curious about Telenor Software Lab as a company and the position? Please do not hesitate to reach out to
Kari Bach Henningsen
CEO and Recruiter at CARECO
934 27 110 firstname.lastname@example.org
for questions and an uncommitted chat!
Telenor Software Lab AS creates and maintains two of Telenor Norway’s most important and used applications - Min Sky and Mitt Telenor. We are a company of 35 people from ten different countries, located in shiny offices at Brattørkaia in Trondheim. Our working language is English.
- Brattørkaia 15B, 7010 Trondheim
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / App utvikler
Kotlin, senior android developer
|Sist endret||21. des. 2020 17:58|