Project Engineer (Site Engineer)
- Knutsen Group
- Project Engineer (Site Engineer)
We are searching for a forward leaning Project Engineer to be part of our site team in Ulsan, Korea. Knutsen Group has an extensive newbuilding program and the right candidate will working closely with our Site Manager to ensure timely delivery of the vessels within budget.
After the delivery of the newbulidings, the Project Engineer will become a member of our technical team in the main office in Haugesund and follow up the vessels.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join the Knutsen team!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Site Manager at shipyard
- Make sure work is executed with the highest safety standards
- Monitor projects to ensure work scope, schedule and budget are well defined and maintained
- Coordinate with yard and project team to monitor weekly progress for the different jobs/projects
- Coordinate with yard supervisors to ensure all necessary reviews and approvals are received
- Assist Site Manager in monitoring project cost and take appropriate actions and improved control measures to conclude projects on time and budget
- Prepare procedures and help build maintenance program
- Analyse speed trial and fuel consumption results during sea trial
- Bachelor or Master's degree in an engineering discipline (marine, machinery or process)
- Mainly new graduates or few years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Scandinavian Language
- Self-motivated with strong initiative to learn
- Creative and solution oriented
- Ability to work systematically, independently and proactively
- Team player with high standards and business ethics
- Results oriented and commercial mindset
We can offer
- Competitive terms
- Professional development
- International opportunities
- Challenging and interesting projects
Knutsen OAS Shipping AS is a fully integrated shipping company. We do shipping operation, newbuilding supervision, chartering and project development in-house. The head quarter is in Haugesund, Norway.
Our objective is to maintain a fleet of high quality- and technically advanced vessels. Every vessel we own and operate is of a high technical standard. Knutsen OAS Shipping has a strong focus on health, safety, security, environment and quality throughout the company's entire range of activities, which is fundamental in our business.
Knutsen OAS Shipping (KOAS) has management on product tankers, chemical tanker and LNG tankers, and Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers (KNOT) has management on shuttle tankers and FSO's.
More info can be found on www.knutsenoas.com, www.knotgroup.com and http://www.knotoffshorepartners.com.
- Smedasundet 40, 5529 Haugesund
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jarle Østenstad
- Director Newbuilding
- 918 79 915
- Nina M. Wathne
- Group HR Manager/Compliance Officer
- 974 75 905
Smedasundet 40, 5529 Haugesund
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 13:13|