Are you passionate about user-centric design that affects hundreds and thousands of users?
- Telenor Software Lab AS
- Interaction Designer
- As soon as possible
Telenor Software Lab is looking for an interaction designer as part of a new team. This team will, in cooperation with others, assume responsibility for the front-end development of Mitt Telenor - one of Telenor’s most important apps. The app is used daily by several hundred thousand users and is crucial to almost all branches of the company. You will be working in a small dynamic product team together with Project Manager, Product Owner, Design Lead and Frontend Developers. Occasional travel between Trondheim and Oslo is expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking briefs mainly from Design Lead, Product Owner and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with design guidelines / design direction.
- Designing and maintaining digital products that are simple, useful and usable.
- Solving customer pain points through research, design iteration and testing.
- Document design interactions and flows in an easy way to understand.
- Working closely with developers to help them implement the design in code, including delivering graphical assets.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3-5 years relevant education. Experience and skill can compensate for formal education
- At least 2 years of experience with UX/UI
- Up to date portfolio
- Experience in making design for mobile applications
- Experience with modern tools as Figma, Sketch and/or Abstract
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with working independently and taking ownership of tasks
- Is not afraid of speaking out when you see something to improve
What we offer
- Telenor Software Lab offers an interesting and challenging environment with great colleagues. We aim to develop ourselves professionally through hackathons, conferences and we have extensive access to e-learning platforms as well. 40 working hours each year are set aside to educate yourself within a topic of your choice
- We believe that diverse voices lead to more profound conversations, solutions and results. We are committed to our equal opportunity policy at every selection stage
- We take pride in our work and want to learn from our mistakes, and practice blameless post mortems. Everyone makes mistakes, the only sin is to not talk about them
We value a good work / life balance and very rarely use overtimeWe accept and process applications continuously. Your request will be handled with utmost confidentiality. Are you curious about the company and position? Please reach out to:
Kari Bach Henningsen
Recruiter and CEO at CARECO
firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 934 27 110
for questions and an uncommitted chat!
Telenor Software Lab AS creates and maintains two of Telenor Norway’s most important and used applications - Min Sky and Mitt Telenor. We are a company of 35 people from ten different countries, located in shiny offices at Brattørkaia in Trondheim. Our working language is English.
- Brattørkaia 15B, 7010 Trondheim
- IT - programvare,
- Design / Interaksjonsdesign
User Research, Interaction Design, User centered design, Usability Testing, Mobile Applications
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 15:28|