Process Engineer at Gentian AS
- Gentian AS
- Process Engineer
Gentian is an ambitious and fast-growing diagnostic manufacturer looking for a Process Engineer.
The Production department at Gentian AS is producing high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary.
Current production processes are small scale and mainly manually organized. To meet the volume growth of an emerging market it is necessary to scale up and to some extent automate our production line. We are looking for a Process Engineer who would enjoy taking the main responsibility for bringing new technology and production processes on board.
· Identify and implement new technology for transferring small scale manual processes to larger scale more automated processes
· Continuously improve production processes with focus on quality and cost control
· Plan and execute Lean/Six Sigma projects
· Plan and execute equipment qualification and process validation
· Perform risk assessments
· Establish user requirement specifications for new equipment
· Establish procedures for use and maintenance of equipment
· Follow up service agreements with suppliers
Preferred qualifications and skills:
· Engineer or Master’s degree in process engineering or similar
· 3-5 years of experience, preferably from biotech or pharma industry
· Expertise in automation
· Knowledge within GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is an advantage
· Experience from project work and Lean/Six Sigma is an advantage
· Good English and Norwegian communication skills
· Curious and innovative
· Solution and quality focused
· Flexible and positive
We can offer:
For the right candidate we offer an exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth with good conditions.
CV and application can be submitted either in English or Norwegian.
Gentian AS develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilizing our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from our headquarters in Norway, Moss and our representative offices in China, Sweden and US. The company coordinates several well-funded international R&D projects partnered by leading clinical and commercial organizations using our nanoparticle-based technologies. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. Today Gentian employs 47 persons of varied age, professional background and nationality.
engineer, automation, product development, implementation, technical
Spørsmål om stillingen
Bjørnåsveien 5, 1509 Moss
|Sist endret||13. jan. 2021 09:00|