Piping Engineer to a drilling company
- Head Energy Consulting
- Piping Engineer
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Piping Engineer
- Study and project execution within drilling facilities
- Technical input to tender
- Weight- and cost estimate
- 3D-modeling on existing and new constructions (PDMS)
- Piping stress analysis - TRIFLEX
- Perform surveys, onshore and offshore
- Supplier and Work shop following up, including FAT
- Work descriptions and evaluate installation methods
- Package management
- Installation, mechanical completion and commissioning support
- PDMS/E3D / 3D-modeling, and related systems/modules
- PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Good experience with design and functionality of different pipe system
- Isometric pipe drawing production and checking
- Hands-on installation support and management
- Pipe stress analysis
- Pipe support
- Drilling related experience is an advantaged
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Piping Stress Analyses, Piping, Oil and Gas, PDMS 3D, AVEVA E3D
|Sist endret||8. des. 2020 14:00|