Senior Working Environment Engineer
- Dovre Group
- Senior Working Environment Engineer
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Working Environment Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: 07.12.20 - 06.12.21, One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Responsible for planning and execution of working environment activities in EPCI project.
• Ensure that design is in compliance with NORSOK S-002
• Preform working environment inspections
• Follow-up of actions and compensating measures
• GAP follow-up
• Participation in multidiscipline teams
• Minimum 9 years' experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
• MSc or BSc degree
• Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
• Language required: Norwegian(preferable), English required
• Previous experience with IFS is advantage
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||2. des. 2020 14:17|