SENIOR WORKING ENVIRONMENT ENGINEER
- MDE Norway AS
- SENIOR WORKING ENVIRONMENT ENGINEER
- Responsible for planning and execution of working environment activities in project.
- Ensure that design is in compliance with NORSOK S-002
- Preform working environment inspections
- Follow-up of actions and compensating measures
- GAP follow-up
- Participation in multidiscipline teams
- Minimum 9 years’ experience, with experience for Norwegian Continental Shelf and good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Language required: Norwegian(preferable), English required
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
DUE DATE: 18.12.2020
DURATION: ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 11:12|