- Eltek AS
- Test Engineer
On behalf of Eltek we are searching for a Test Engineer. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
The Test Engineer provides and follow-up of test yield and test equipment maintenance for Eltek's product portfolio: Rectifiers, Rectiverters, Converters, Controllers and monitoring modules. The Test Engineer performs assigned test engineering tasks, changes and upgrades for the modules and PCB assemblies in volume production at production sites. The position is part of the Test team located in Drammen, Norway
For nearly 50 years, Eltek has been a front runner in the global power industry. Today, Eltek has approximately 1000 employees around the world, and sell their power supply and backup solutions to telecom and data center operators and infrastructure builders on all continents.
Superior power conversion technology is Eltek's hallmark, and the ambition is to always set the standard in the industry. Eltek is a Delta Group Company. Delta Group is global leader in power electronics, industry- and building automation, and ICT and energy infrastructure, with revenue of USD 9 billion (2019).
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Test yield and status follow up of all modules and PCBAs from production sites.
- Document all test changes with Change Notice in ERP system and in JIRA Test Database
- Test specifications and documentation must be updated in ERP system and in local servers
- Monitor and control test yield after implementation of test changes in production
- At product design changes of module HW or SW, test software must be updated, and tests performed
- Monitor and follow up that test equipment is maintained with high grade of quality to secure good product yield
- Have the overview and keep the local Golden Sample Inventory in order
- Create reports on test results and repair for specific products on demand
- Follow up, inform and act on low production yield or product problems
- Maintenance/follow up at production site can be once pr. year. Seldom more than 1 week
Required professional and technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics
- Relevant 2-3 years practice within Electronics
- General electrical (AC) and electronics understanding
- Norwegian and English language skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of analyzing and troubleshooting test results from manufacturer of electronics
- Knowledge of programming in NI LabView and TestStand experience
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge of project management
- Enjoy working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Culturally sensitive
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. We offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. Eltek use a well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed. Eltek take great pride in being a company that provide green power and contribute to reducing the environmental impact of our ever increasing energy usage.
Please note that all applications for this position should include: Updated resume, two references with contact information, as well as relevant testimonials and information about availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Gråterudveien 8, 3036 Drammen
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Electronics, Rectifiers, Rectiverters, Controllers, AC
|Sist endret||12. des. 2020 00:20|