Jefferson Wells is currently looking for a LCI Coordinator in Stavanger
- Jefferson Wells
- FPSO LCI Coordinator
- Alignment with LCI Team - Balder Future Project
- LCI Focal point between Company and Contractors organisation and participate in regular meetings
- Ensure the JENS Engineering numbering system is implemented and followed by Contractor and Subcontractors
- Responsible for the review and verification of the MDR to ensure it meets expectations and create Overdue reports for delayed documents
- Monitor Contractors development of LCI deliverables against the MDRs to ensure compliance with the LCI requirements
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the FPSO DDM and communicate with the Meridian lead capture distribution information
- Assist with the uploading of Data and Files to Meridian
- Responsible for the Verification of the completeness LCI deliveries in line with Company requirements for the Subsystem turn overs / Supplier Packages
- Ensure LCI requirements are understood and will be met by Bluewater (Turret) and Lervik (LQ) by performing independent verification activities of these
- Responsible for exploring and securing original software files as the project develops
- Responsible for signing of the LCI deliveries in the PIMS CMS Completion system
- Responsible for the verification of the completeness and accuracy of Tag metadata transfers from IFS to Meridian
- Ensuring all Equipment etc that has been removed or replaced that the documents is corrected accordingly ie voided superseded etc.
- Participate in the project Task force to identify missing LCI and Tag metadata
- Reporting the LCI Progress and planning future deliveries in line with the schedule
- Participate in the review and evaluation of Technical Queries and Deviations as required
- Assist in locating brown field information as required
- Local Meridian Support on site
- Participate in LCI Audits and reviews as required
Qualifications and experience:
- Familiar with working with Various EDMS system and good working knowledge of Microsoft products like XLS and Word
- Previous experience with documentation requirements in the completion system
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience from LCI activities and Information Support roles on large capital projects preferably from both a Contractor and Operators perspective
- English and Norwegian language
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no.
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 25.11.2020
Start Date: ASAP
Estimated contract period: ASAP – 01.06.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Møyfrid Tveit +47 91 52 27 17 / Moyfrid.S.Tveit@Jeffersonwells.no or Guro Fagervik +47 90 96 68 73 / Guro.Fagervik@Jeffersonwells.no.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Olje og gass
Oil and Gas / Olje og Gass, LCI, Familiar with working with Various EDMS system, FPSO, koordinering
|Sist endret||26. nov. 2020 04:23|