Head Energy is looking for a Senior SCM Professional
- Head Energy Consulting
- Senior SCM Professional
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior SCM Professional
- Purchase materials and services supporting Drilling & Wells (D&W) of simple or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing procedures and processes.
- In close cooperation with the supply chain team and D&W, understand D&W purchasing needs and develop/refine specifications and/or source for materials/services whilst working to achieve lowest possible total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Review and analyse purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy. Source the supply of materials/service from existing contract portfolio or establishes new sourcing relationship(s
- Process purchasing transactions according to policies, procedures and processes
- Manage delivery of material and services in accordance with expectations and expedite delivery on a non-routine basis in agreement with the D&W.
- Manage purchasing performance in accordance with KPIs and targets
- Assist making requisitions as required and proactively resolve purchasing challenges
- Provide guidance, assistance and champions compliance with established procurement processes with the D&W team
- Work with supply chain team to develop purchasing plan
- BSc in SCM or equivalent experience
Experience within procurement/purchasing as Buyer minimum 5 yearExperience from supplier/customer sideRelevant experience from purchasing in a range of typical drilling and wells category equipment or services .Highly skilled in SAP Well-founded knowledge of industry purchasing practices and procedures.Well-founded knowledge of relevant types of materials, products, and services for the assigned areas of Procurement and how to source these for use at the appropriate locations.Preparation of specifications and assessment of simple bids.Well- founded knowledge of material management, warehouse operations and logistics ERP tool.Experienced in Continuous improvement
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, SCM, Procurement, SAP
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 08:23|