FPSO LCI Coordinator
- Dovre Group
- FPSO LCI Coordinator
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: FPSO LCI Coordinator
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 01.06.22
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
* LCI Focal point between Company and Contractors organisation and participate in regular meetings
* Ensure the JENS Engineering numbering system is implemented and followed by Contractor and Subcontractors.
* Responsible for the review and verification of the MDR to ensure it meets expectations and create Overdue reports for delayed documents
* Monitor Contractors development of LCI deliverables against the MDRs to ensure compliance with the LCI requirements
* Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the FPSO DDM and communicate with the Meridian lead capture distribution information
* Assist with the uploading of Data and Files to Meridian
* Responsible for the Verification of the completeness LCI deliveries in line with Company requirements for the Subsystem turn overs / Supplier Packages.
* Ensure LCI requirements are understood and will be met by Bluewater (Turret) and Lervik (LQ) by performing independent verification activities of these
* Responsible for exploring and securing original software files as the project develops
* Responsible for signing of the LCI deliveries in the PIMS CMS Completion system.
* Responsible for the verification of the completeness and accuracy of Tag metadata transfers from IFS to Meridian
* Ensuring all Equipment etc. that has been removed or replaced that the documents is corrected accordingly ie voided superseded etc.
* Participate in the VE Task force to identify missing LCI and Tag metadata.
* Reporting the LCI Progress and planning future deliveries in line with the schedule.
* Participate in the review and evaluation of Technical Queries and Deviations as required
* Assist in locating brown field information as required.
* Local Meridian Support on site
* Participate in LCI Audits and reviews as required
* Give support to the project manager and contribute in the project as appropriate
* Experience from LCI activities and Information Support roles on large capital projects preferably from both a Contractor and Operators perspective.
* Required experience: 5-10 years
* Familiar with working with Various EDMS system and good working knowledge of Microsoft products like XLS and Word.
* Previous experience with documentation requirements in the completion system
Languages: English and Norwegian
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||27. nov. 2020 00:57|