Want to join our fast-paced and dynamic growth company within renewable energy?
- Norsk Solar AS
- Project Coordinator
We have an open position in our Stavanger-based, international and fast-paced company, where we develop large-scale solar power plants in emerging markets!
Main purpose of position
As our Project Coordinator you will be leading and coordinating our project portfolio from origination, through developing, financing, and building solar power plants, working with the Norsk Solar execution and business development teams. In this entry level position, you will have a good mixture of tasks that is well positioned towards a career within the renewable energy sector and project management.
Location will be Oslo or Stavanger, Norway.
- You will be assigned projects where you will facilitate the process on project development, working with internal team and external stakeholders. This includes proactive communication and work with our development team, analysts, engineers, consultants, landowners, local developers, partners, local government and authorities
- Support management decision processes during development
- Due diligence support and preparing project data rooms for external stakeholders
- Keep track of the project portfolio status, and ensure control of timelines, deliverables and decision gates
- Ensure successful execution and reporting through construction and operation phases
- Masters Degree
- Some experience with project coordination, management or similar
- Fluent in English, written and orally. Other languages, especially Spanish and French, is preferred
- Candidates with PMP/Prince2 knowledge will be preferred
- You communicate well and in a professional manner across a variety of disciplines
- Solution-orientated, structured, dedicated, and takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities. You get the job done
- You are able to multitask and handle multiple priorities, and you can meet deadlines
- You have experience from and you are motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
For the right candidate we can offer an attractive position in a high growth company in an exciting renewable energy industry. The work environment is characterized by highly skilled and experienced professionals with strong results and business focus, but it is also informal. Your colleagues have strong drive, they are dedicated, and solution-oriented.
Norsk Solar AS, established in 2017, has positioned itself as the largest Norwegian privately held solar developer with large-scale solar projects of 50 MW in Pakistan and 9 MW in Ukraine that are in operation, and more than 1 GW of projects under development and in pipeline. Norsk Solar is part of Valinor AS, one of Norway’s leading renewable energy companies, with approximately 900 MW commissioned since 1996. Our ambition is to develop, finance, build, own and operate renewable energy assets worldwide, with a focus on emerging markets - where we can make the biggest impact. Norsk Solar is currently developing projects in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa, and we are headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
- 4007 Stavanger
- Kraft og energi
sustainability, renewables, project management, international
|Sist endret||4. jan. 2021 15:56|