We are looking for our new Head of Internal Communications, are you up for the challenge?
- Sector Alarm Holding AS
- Head of Internal Communications
Sector Alarm is one of Europe's leading safety providers with more than half a million satisfied and safe customers across Europe.
In operation for over 25 years, we deliver safety to our customers by providing superior alarm solutions for homes and businesses with excellent customer service as evidenced by consistent 95/100 customer satisfaction scores.
Sector Alarm has experienced strong growth over the years and expects an exciting and promising future with further growth in both new and existing markets.
With more than 2.500 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain and France, our focus on hiring the right people has enabled us to offer our customers state-of-the-art security solutions and gain a strong market position in each of the countries we operate in.
We offer exciting career opportunities in a company with an ambitious growth strategy. If you share our passion for providing innovative products that offer safety and peace of mind, you are 100% goal focused and you are looking for a role where you can continuously develop while working with fantastic colleagues in a fun and fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Head of Internal Communications
As we are growing rapidly, we are searching for an experienced and ambitious communications professional to further improve and strengthen our internal communication strategy.
You will be part of a dynamic and customer-oriented culture, with highly engaged people and state of the art products and solutions. Our employees represent great diversity in cultural backgrounds and nationalities, providing exciting challenges and a unique flavor to this important role.
As Head of Internal Communications, you have to be an experienced storyteller with a strong background in communication, preferably from an international organization. You need to possess excellent collaboration skills, a positive attitude, and you need to thrive in a dynamic and ambitious work environment.
Our Head of Internal Communications will work closely with both our Executive Management Team, as well as local business units and central Group functions. Your responsibility will be to ensure that our internal communication supports and enables implementation of our company strategy, and you will be involved in a broad range of exciting and strategic projects.
This is a newly established position, so you will be able to shape and develop the role in line with our business strategy. You will report to our CHRO and be a valuable part of our Group HR-Team.
As our Head of Internal Communications, you will play a critical role in our company, as you will be responsible for high impact internal communication messages and campaigns which drive engagement and business performance.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant field
- At least 5 years' experience from internal communication work, preferably within an international organization
- Experience from managing and delivering complex projects
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Extensive experience from utilizing SoMe platforms in a corporate communications setting
- A people person with excellent stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to work across cultures
- A proactive and outgoing doer
- Innovative mindset and a personality that thrives in dynamic environment
- You must identify yourself with our core values; willing to improve, goal oriented, customer focused and reliable
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel as requested
What we offer:
- A key position in one of Europe's leading safety providers
- A positive and collaborative culture, driven by ambitious people
- The opportunity to shape and develop an exciting and important position
- A competitive compensation package
- Personal and professional development via Sector Way Academy
Please note that we will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please direct any questions regarding the position to our external advisors in Assessit:
Tove Gartland, mob. 958 99 755
Rebekka Buvik Myrtveit, mob. 935 23 761
- Vitaminveien 1a, 0485 Oslo
- Politi og sikkerhet,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon,
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering
- PR og informasjon,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 12:42|