Senior advisor digitalization
- Statkraft Corporate Sustainability, Governance and Compliance
- Senior advisor digitalization
This position, hosted in the Corporate Sustainability, Governance and Compliance department at corporate level, will have a main responsibility to develop and support the digitalization strategy for the Corporate Staff Area in Statkraft, take part in the overall digitalization agenda in the company, and support concrete digitalization initiatives.
Statkraft is in the middle of a change of strategic direction, growing into new markets, new technologies and new geographical areas. This necessitates that we provide corporate support efficiently. This role will be uniquely positioned to take lead on this and to shape how Statkraft HQ supports a growing organisation worldwide.
Main responsibilities include supporting the VP Governance and Systems to:
- Take the lead on the development, promotion and implementation of the digitalization strategy for the Corporate Staff Area in collaboration with Statkraft IT resources as well as other units with responsibility for digitalization and take part in the overall strategic initiatives on digitalization in Statkraft.
- Develop and promote awareness for Corporate Staff digitalisation roadmap within and outside of Corporate Staff to continuously align and prioritise initiatives to achieve overall digitalisation strategy.
- Maintain and coordinate alignment of a portfolio for IT initiatives in the Corporate Staff area, and provide decision making support to the Corporate Staff management team.
- Support concrete digitalization initiatives, including confirm alignment of initiatives to Corporate Staff digitalisation strategy, analysis of needs, mapping of root causes, planning procurement and implementing solutions.
- Undertake a variety of tasks that are related, directly or indirectly, to the above.
- University degree in technical / IT related topics preferable, or equivalent.
- Solid expertise on end-to-end digitalization processes, in addition to well-developed business- and process understanding.
- Proven ability to identify practical and effective digitalization solutions that improve the user-friendliness and accessibility of services.
- Proven ability to lead and drive change management and stakeholder management processes, including communications and promotion of strategic goals and plans
- Precise, structured and able to work systematically
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently and with great sense of initiative
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Solution oriented and ability to deliver, within set timeframes
- Excellent command of both English and Norwegian
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment based on our values, Competent, Responsible and Innovative
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo, Norway. Travelling will be required.
For further information please contact Kjetil Haug-Nodeland (+47 91167703) or Anne Frøyland (+47 90 12 85 95) at Boyden Global Executive Search.
To apply please submit your CV and application via www.statkraft.com; Career Job vacancies withi
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4000 employees in 17 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anne Frøyland, Boyden Executive Search
- 901 28 595
- Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, Boyden Executive Search
- 911 67 703
Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2020 10:11|