Agile 28y/o seeking experience for stimulating work. Gadget experience a leg-up.
- GSGROUP AS
- Senior software developers
Our products serve more than 175.000 users and at least as many IoT devices, around the clock, all across Europe. Customer requirements set the bar high for quality, reliability, and availability. We raise the bar.
We are looking for experienced software developers to strengthen our IoT and telematics development team. As a member of our team you'll be helping define and develop our future products while contributing to our existing core solutions.
We're looking for someone with a minimum of 7-10 years of work experience. An interesting portfolio, GitHub profile, or other proof of work is a bonus, as are relevant academic credentials.
- API design (data modelling, REST, Resource Oriented Architecture)
- Stream processing
- Web as a Platform
- L[AE]MP stack
- Experience developing and running business-critical solutions and products
- Experience with big-data architecture and design
Task and responsibilities
- Collaborating with other developers in planning, prioritising, and executing tasks
- Contributing to architectural discussions and decisions on existing and new features
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Building and maintaining system and hardware integrations
- Creating and reviewing technical specifications
- Calm, analytic approach to finding solutions even in hectic situations.
- Keen to take initiative, accepts responsibility.
- Curious and self-motivated. Takes pleasure in learning and exploring for the sake of it.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken (conversational and technical English, Norwegian a bonus).
- Interesting technical challenges, and the opportunity to work in actual large-scale IoT.
- A position where your input can help shape the future of the company.
- A compelling work environment with almost 200 dedicated colleagues.
- An exciting role with great development opportunities in an international company.
- Competitive salaries, pension- and insurance schemes.
- Office location will be Sandefjord, Norway.
- Flexible work hours, work from home at your own discretion.
We hosted the first two rounds of BeerJS Vestfold (https://www.meetup.com/BeerJS-Vestfold/), and will start back up as soon as meetups are deemed safe. Perhaps you'll stop by to try our "IoT-ified" foosball table?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
For questions regarding these positions, please contact:
Head of R&D, Sensor Division — Kim Helberg
Division Director – Morten Berntsen
GSGroup is a provider of IoT, advanced sensor technology and applications for mobile data collection, including GPS based fleet- and asset management, electronic trip logs and recovery services.
GSGroup has 200 employees and subsidiaries in 9 European countries, primarily in the Nordics, Hungary, Baltics and Germany. The company reached revenues of NOK 245 million in 2019 and the majority owner is Rieber&Søn.
GSGroup has a strong focus on a complementary product mix and many of the company’s customers use services across the product range. Our brand portfolio consists of Handyman, Smartday, Guard Systems, Spotguard, Paikannin, Lommy Fleet and MyFleet.
API design, Microservices, Stream processing, NodeJS, PWA
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kim Helberg
- Head of R&D, Sensor Division
- 922 68 925
Nordre Kullerød 5B, 3241 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||1. des. 2020 15:05|