International Project Manager, Smart Mobility
- Rambøll Norge AS
- International Project Manager, Smart Mobility
International Project Manager, Smart Mobility
Transport is changing fast. Communities around the world are increasingly experimenting with an ever-growing list of new information-based services that have no precedents in local laws. Transport services typically operated by the public sector are being challenged by new, privately-owned providers of mobility services. Choices are expanding – and getting more complicated. Impacts of the coronavirus pandemic are adding to these challenges. The world needs clever problem-solvers to re-imagine mobility for people. Join us in making sense of the future of transport!
Your Role as International Projects Manager, Smart Mobility:
You are experienced working on worldwide transport planning and mobility projects. You want to leverage this experience with Ramboll to strengthen client relationships, as well as win and manage new projects in areas such as Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans with International Financial Institutions, strategic studies with the European Commission, and transport components of masterplanning projects with global architects, developers, and private investors. You are motivated by the fast pace of change in our communities and the growing importance of transport to the quality of life in diverse communities. You are committed to developing your professional competencies in this growing field. You can effectively leverage your experience in planning and projects implementation to the blossoming world of mobility. You are dedicated to delivering high quality, integrated solutions to all out clients. You are excited about working with teams composed of experts from multiple international offices and cultures in an integrated environment across disciplines on some of the most innovative projects in the world. You are aligned with Ramboll’s commitment to equitable communities, integrated climate adaptation, green infrastructure, and nature-compatible solutions. You want to work for a unique organisation and are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact through your work.
Your Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Based on your experience of pursuing, winning, and executing successful projects, you will be responsible for providing excellent client service, managing a portfolio of international projects with a diverse and changing mix of team members across all our offices, collaborating with other international teams within Ramboll, and developing custom external partnerships when needed to prepare and pursue opportunities that match our global strategy and best suit the needs of our clients. You will align your previous experience with training in the Ramboll Project Management Model so that you can confidently run projects of differing sizes with direct client contact.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Execute projects, proposal creation, and business development for our clients concerned with smart mobility
- Manage projects, making sure that your project teams provide our clients excellent quality deliverables, on time, and on budget
- Collaborate with experts and specialists in teams assembled to best suit clients’, specific needs
- Prepare findings and results in concise formats that emphasize positive ways forward
- Exercise an interest in and understanding of the project management discipline
- Develop existing and new client relationships through projects and client interactions between projects to keep you updated on client circumstances and needs
- Participate occasionally in conferences with presentations on Ramboll’s new approaches or state-of-the-practice project deliveries
- Win projects through pitching ideas and writing high quality proposals via both proactive efforts as well as RFP’s.
Your Qualifications Include:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in transport planning or similar
- +10 years of experience with planning/consulting projects
- Strong project management experience related to the transport, urban planning industry, with a particular focus in Smart Mobility
- Demonstrated experience with clients in both the public and private sector, such as International Financial Institutions, European Commission, global architects and developers, private investors, and public authorities
- Client advisor, relationship-building experience, comfortable representing our team as the first contact with clients around the world
- Willingness to travel (when COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted) and work/communicate with international clients via online collaboration tools for meetings, workshops, and assignments
- Willing to take on assignments in other countries (when COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted) for multiple weeks, if needed
- Confident English language skills (written and verbal), including clear spoken and written communication and negotiating skills
- Strong experience writing proposals, technical reports, and coordinating technical inputs from multiple teams and sources
Your Working Location:
Let’s find the right fit for you; our global Smart Mobility teams are in office locations throughout the Nordics, UK, Germany, Singapore, and India. For example, we have offices in the following cities; Copenhagen/DK, Aarhus/DK, Espoo/FIN, Oslo/NOR, Malmö/SWE, Karlsruhe/GER, Berlin/GER, London/UK, Delhi/IN, Hyderabad/IN & Singapore.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company, founded in 1945, with over 16,000 experts and more than 300 offices worldwide. Owned by the Ramboll Foundation and our staff, high ethical standards as well as responsibility towards society and employees are ingrained in our cultural DNA. Our global division for transport consultancy, Smart Mobility, spans across multiple country offices to allow the most efficient combination of experts to meet our clients’ needs. Smart Mobility consists of approximately 200 skilled and strongly dedicated mobility experts, with pedigrees from some of the world’s most successful places for mobility. We have the unique ability to offer first-hand, industry-leading experience with the highest demand mobility services – such as Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning, e-mobility, automated vehicles, multi-modal modeling, traffic safety, intelligent transport systems, and new mobility services. The Smart Mobility team consists of a mix of technical specialists, digital systems experts, engineers, urban and transportation planners, modelers, and projects leaders within urban planning, city design, transport planning, and traffic engineering.
Your colleagues work with clients on an international scale, leveraging our expertise and knowledge from our core Nordic markets to deliver top quality results with partners around the world. We believe strongly in empowerment and regular, direct client contact on many levels, which means that the majority of the team have opportunities to manage their own projects as well as participate as project members on other projects where their skills or interests apply – according to the Ramboll project delivery model.
Our Offer to You:
- A proactive approach focusing on clients as partners to successfully achieve their goals
- Varied and challenging assignments with a high level of empowerment
- Versatile growth and development opportunities in a dynamic and successful company
- An international working environment with a motivated team and a pleasant working climate
- A company that is committed to knowledge-sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geographies
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by highly ethical Nordic values
- The opportunity to shine by contributing your individual skills to help shape innovation in a very exciting time in mobility
Please submit your application via the "apply" link by 30.11.2020
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med 16500 eksperter lokalisert i 35 land innen Bygg & arkitektur, Samferdsel & Byutvikling, Vann, Miljø & helse, Energi og Management consulting. Løsningene og tjenestene vi leverer er avhengig av kreativiteten, innsikten og integriteten til de som jobber hos oss. Derfor ønsker vi individuelle forskjeller velkommen, og vi ser at team satt sammen av mennesker med ulik faglig og personlig bakgrunn er et godt utgangspunkt for å skape gode og bærekraftige løsninger for kunden, sluttbrukeren og samfunnet.
Mobility, Oslo, Rambøll, Mobilitiet, Transport
|Sist endret||10. nov. 2020 12:41|