Business Development Manager - Renewables
- Business Development Manager - Renewables
Do you want to work with spearhead development of renewable energy business? Are you eager to take a leading role in identifying new opportunities focus the renewables sector?
If your heart starts pounding by these two questions, we might have a job opening that would be perfect for you!
In Cegal, our ambition is to become a global digitalization partner for players in the renewables sector. Delivering on this ambition means investing in both innovation and renewable energy domain competence. In this context are we seeking a Business Development Manager to strengthen our team.
Over the years we have built our reputation by combining technology with human inventiveness to become a professional digitalization partner delivering product and solutions for the energy industry. With significant investments in our product and services portfolio over the last years, we now have a unique offering to support customers on their digital transformation journey.
We are close to 450 engaged and committed colleagues in nine different locations across the globe.
Cegal is a key digital contributor to the oil and gas sector and a growing force in renewables, driven by our passion to explore new opportunities founded on our dedication to health, safety, equality, and sustainability. We are aware of our responsibility and have adopted the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles. In 2020, we launched a new strategy where ESG as an integral part of the strategy and business model.
About the job
We’re different and we’re proud of it. We challenge you to present your academic and experience-based platform to us. As Business Development Manager Renewables, you will be working with spearhead development of renewable energy business segment in collaboration with the global Cegal team.
You will fill a leading role in identifying new opportunities focusing on the renewables sector, and contribute to innovation, products, solutions, and investments, and develop solutions by collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will contribute to the development of the overall strategy of the Digitalization Portfolio, working in the span of Customer, Technology and Consulting.
Your responsibilities will include managing and maintaining key relationships with key customer contacts, and monitor, identify and collaborate with key partners in the renewables eco system.
- >7-10 years of experience in renewable energy projects, business development, project development, commercial negotiations
- Formal education from university level (Bachelor/Master), in relevant domain (can be replaced by relevant experience)
- Relevant commercial experience, with a track record in closing deals and relationship management
- Deep understanding of the renewable’s energy business
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Our people have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for, and they form our professional footprint.
- Independent thinking with a solution-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial drive and can do attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Eagerness to grow the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in international organizations
- Ability to build strong relations, both externally and internally
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- High level of integrity and ethical awareness
Please submit your CV and a cover letter that describes what motivates you. We want to hear your story, and we look forward to exploring a common future.
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
Location: Stavanger / Oslo / Trondheim
Deadline for application is: December 8, 2020.
We are a trusted global digitalization partner for Oil & Gas, Renewables and Ocean Industries - a global company with offices around the world.
- Vestre Svanholmen, 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Renewables, global digitalization partner, commercial negotiations, entrepreneurial drive
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Nina Fiskaaen
- Chief Strategy Officer
- 982 26 564
- Frank-Arild Normanseth
- HR Advisor
- 905 15 239
Vestre Svanholmen, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2020 17:08|