Senior Compliance Officer (Oslo)
- Statkraft Corporate Sustainability, Governance and Compliance
- Senior Compliance Officer (Oslo)
The Corporate Compliance unit has the overall responsibility for the compliance programme in Statkraft, including the topics of anti-corruption, fraud, anti-money laundering, competition law, sanctions and export control, and personal data protection. The compliance programme is well-established and is adjusted continuously in light of external developments.
The Senior Compliance Officer (Oslo) will be part of a team of nine full-time professionals based in different geographies. The team encompasses a variety of professional backgrounds and has a strong focus on collaboration and learning. The Senior Compliance Officer (Oslo) will report to the VP for the Corporate Compliance unit, who in turn reports to the SVP Corporate Sustainability, Governance and Compliance.
The role will work together with the rest of the team to continuously develop the compliance programme, provide support to ensure that the company complies with the increasingly demanding legislative frameworks and actively mitigates the risks we face in different markets. Below is a description of the types of tasks that fall to this role, including but not limited to:
Norwegian compliance legal advice:
The Corporate Compliance unit has the mandate to provide legal advice on compliance related matters. You will be responsible for providing such advice in the Norwegian context, across a number of legislative topics related to compliance.
Support for M&A and investment projects: You will provide analytical and advisory support on M&A and investment projects arising in different geographies.
Risk assessment and support for mitigation: You will be involved in assessments of corruption and compliance risks and support for design of mitigation steps in the various business and staff areas.
- Integrity due diligence reviews: You will be involved in conducting integrity due diligence reviews of potential partners for different business areas.
- Training and communication activities: You will be involved in delivering business ethics and anti-corruption training in different parts of the company and contributing to communication initiatives on the topic.
- Practical advice: Provide practical support and advice on compliance to new projects and initiatives in the business areas, as required.
The Senior Compliance Officer will collaborate closely with the rest of the compliance unit on a lot of cross-cutting collaboration projects. The Senior Compliance Officer may also be responsibility for managing additional consultant resources or temporary resources as required. There may be more travelling from time to time but this can be adjusted based on the situation of the person taking the role.
- Seven to ten years of experience in compliance, anti-corruption and anti-fraud investigations, risk assessments and corruption and fraud prevention.
- Norwegian law degree.
- Excellent communication and languages skills: language skills in relevant languages for Statkraft would be an advantage.
- Precise, structured and able to work systematically.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Ability to work independently and with great sense of initiative.
- Solution oriented and ability to deliver, within set timeframes.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards.
- International experience would be an advantage.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search, Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile: +47 911 67 703, or Celine Nybråten, mobile: +47 412 71 669.
To apply, please submit your CV, application and grade transcripts via www.statkraft.com; Careers Job vacancies within 22 November 2020.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4000 employees in 17 countries.
- Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Jurist / Advokat
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Celina Nybråten, Boyden Executive Search
- 412 71 669
- Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, Boyden Executive Search
- 911 67 703
Lilleakerveien 6, 0283 Oslo
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2020 00:21|