Unloc is looking for a Brand Manager!
- Brand Manager
Do you want to be the external voice for one of Norway’s most exciting tech companies?
Our story and brand defines our journey, and in order to open doors for everyone we need you to redefine and share our story with the world. As our Brand Manager you’ll be active in promoting our brand and making sure that our story is heard and understood. Your voice will be imperative in how we tell our story both internally and to our customers and partners. You’ll also work strategically regarding how we can further improve our position as the world’s digital keychain.
Our aim is to make everyday easier for people and businesses, by providing solutions that no one ever imagined before.
We open doors — for everyone, everywhere.
About us and our journey:
Unloc has been growing rapidly since we were established in 2017, and today we are 30 ambitious, independent, inclusive and committed employees, including a competent tech team with nine developers. We are a fully digital company where our software is at the core of what we do. Through extensive partnerships, business development and leading technology, we are building one open, global infrastructure for digital keys — to the benefit of all. Furthermore, all our employees are co-owners in the company. Read more about our journey here: https://unloc.app/en/pages/story
We’re looking for a passionate and active ambassador who loves to share stories about how we are efficient enablers together with our partners and customers.
We are looking for you with the following qualities
- Have an understanding of strategic communication and how we can utilize that to improve our brand
- Passionate about writing and a flair for developing stories and content that engages and inspires
- Have an interest in or experience with marketing initiatives
- Self-driven and proactive
- Have an eye for design
- Want to tell our story to the world
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is a must have
What you’ll do as our Brand Manager
- Identifying new and enticing ways to tell and share the Unloc story
- Driving awareness and adoption of our brand by pushing the boundaries with innovative marketing programs and materials, showcasing to customers, partners, and end users, what’s possible with Unloc
- Collaborate across sales, tech, and design to tell a clear, simple, and compelling story across every customer and user touchpoint
- Write engaging and relatable customer success stories
- Write press releases
- Ensure that all our communication is in line with our brand guidelines
- Produce marketing materials together with our customers
- Develop compelling marketing and informational content across our different communication channels towards customers, end-users and other external stakeholders
- Work directly with top partners and customers in defining and executing on their marketing and communication strategies
- Build top of mind awareness and strengthen the Unloc brand towards external audiences through storytelling and marketing initiatives
- Work cross functionally with the Sales and product team to prioritise and execute on communication initiatives that drive user and customer growth
Benefits you get from us
- Significant job in a startup that is growing rapidly and expanding into the world
- You get the opportunity to influence how the company and our solutions look in the long and short term
- You get to work with modern and exciting technologies
- A team with a passion for creativity and problem solving
- Colleagues who invent a lot of social and have fun together
- Be part of an extremely strong professional environment with senior resources from exciting professional environments
- Total flexibility and autonomy
- Honest feedback and open cooperation
- Ownership through our incentive program for employees
- Central and very modern offices in central Oslo (Kongens Gate 6), with opportunities for home offices
We have just conducted a major survey of what employees think about our culture. They describe our work environment as friendly, informal, and highly cooperative, with autonomy to test new things, and with the ability to have a real impact on the direction and success of our company.
- Kongens gate 6, 0153 Oslo
- IT - programvare
|Sist endret||16. nov. 2020 12:51|