Fast growing, international software company is hiring Head of IT.
- Compusoft AS
- HEAD OF IT
- Manage the IT team to ensure the delivery and support of high quality internal IT services across all global office locations for 500+ users.
- Mentor the team and ensure standard methodology is adhered to, promote collaborative working, ensure good communication and prioritise workload to help drive up and maintain stability of all systems
- Define IT strategy covering:
- IT security
- Disaster recovery
- Cloud setup of internal tools and customer facing products
- Data centre and infrastructure planning
- Lead IT operations and service management including:
- IT service desk
- Cloud operations
- Asset management
- IT procurement including managing budgets, negotiating and managing contracts with major suppliers
- Governance, overseeing
- GDPR or local equivalent compliance
- SLAs committed to internal and external customers
- Post-merger integration of acquired international subsidiaries included end-to-end project management
- Develop communication strategy for all corporate technology changes.
- Strong academic background in IT / computer science
- 5+ years’ experience, in an international corporation in a leading IT role
- Knowledge of IT service management and frameworks like ITIL 4
- Technical knowledge of
- Microsoft server technology
- Building and managing of WAN structures
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Good knowledge of EU data protection standard GDPR, knowledge of other standards like CCPA would be a plus
- Independent thinker who can handle multiple projects and manage an international team distributed throughout Europe and the world
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude
- Good business understanding and strong commercial sense
- Accurate and precise
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language, other European languages like German, French, Spanish would be a plus
- Previous software industry experience with focus on cloud operations would be a plus
In addition to uploading your CV when you apply, we ask that you also attach your application letter. In this you write what your most important contribution to the further development of Compusoft will be. We will request documentation of completed relevant education and experience from candidates who go further in the process.
Applications are processed continuously.
Compusoft is a dynamic, international, fast-growing software company, backed by the US growth private equity firm TA Associates. We have a consistent track-record of strong organic growth, combined with regular inorganic growth/acquisitions. In order to achieve our ambitions, Compusoft will need to continue to deliver both organic growth through its existing business units and accelerate inorganic growth through M&A. We are approx. 550 employees in over 20 countries.
- Nordbergsvingen 22, 1738 Borgenhaugen
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
IT Integration, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, IT infrastructure, IT Management
Spørsmål om stillingen
Nordbergsvingen 22, 1738 Borgenhaugen
|Sist endret||16. nov. 2020 16:17|