We exsist to lead the shift to a renewable energy world - join us
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- Integration Developer
The Integration team in Statkraft is responsible for Statkrafts integration platform. Azure and Microsoft BizTalk Server serve as the backbone for our global integration architecture. The highly experienced integration team is located across Norway, Germany and India. Statkraft is expanding the integration platform into the cloud with Azure functionality like API Management, Logic Apps, Functions, Data Factory, Stream Analytics, Service Bus, Databricks and Synapse. You will be an important player discussing architecture and solution design, focusing on developing integration solutions together with the business.
The integration team is part of a large IT organization with over 200 people providing IT services nationally and globally in Statkraft.
As an Integration Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of integrations, supporting critical business processes across the organization.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop new secure, robust and scalable integration solutions
- Life cycle management of existing integrations
- Refactor existing integrations into Azure services
- Explore new integration technologies
- Understand business needs and give advices about the possibilities of integration
- Capture & translate business requirements into actions & deliveries
- Develop close working relationships with other teams
- Collaborate with business and IT Operations
Were looking for you with solid integration development and Azure skills.
- Relevant education at university level
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services e.g. API Management, Logic Apps, Azure functions, Data Factory or Service Bus
- Experience from Enterprise Integration projects
- Experience with C# and API development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated and has a creative problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable with new challenges and a personal drive to build new development skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Curious and would like to learn about Azure and Microsoft BizTalk development
- Fluent in english and either german or norwegian
This position can be located in either Düsseldorf, Germany or Oslo, Norway.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4000 employees in 17 countries.
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2020 09:47|