- Oncoinvent AS
- Research Technician
Oncoinvent AS is looking for a Research Technician to strengthen the Research and Development team at the laboratory facility in Oslo. Today the R&D team consists of six research scientists and PhD students. The position is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic company and participate in the development of novel pharmaceuticals.
Key responsibilities and work tasks:
- Daily maintenance of the research laboratory, including maintaining of equipment and instruments and ordering of laboratory supplies and equipment
- Assist in planning and performing analyses and research experiments
- Record, analyse and communicate results of experiments
- Write and review experimental protocols and reports
- Organize data and results
- Troubleshooting of experimental design and analytical methods
- Maintain and troubleshoot analytical instrumentation as needed
- Writing of SOPs and other instructional documents
- The position requires work with radioactive materials. It is therefore important to comply with radiation protection and other health and safety procedures during laboratory experiments.
Qualifications and experience:
The holder of this position should have the following documented qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in chemistry, biotechnology, biology or analytical chemistry.
- Relevant work experience in cell biology, drug development, chemistry and/or radiochemistry.
- Working knowledge in Norwegian and English.
- A successful candidate will have to be able to work in a multidisciplinary team while being able to plan and perform practical work independently.
Oncoinvent is a privately held Norwegian company based in Nydalen, Oslo. The company is committed to developing novel, innovative products to provide better treatment options for cancer patients. The Oncoinvent team consists of 27 employees and the company is growing. In December 2017 Oncoinvent finished building a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to produce drug product intended for use pre-clinical and early phase clinical trials.
The holder of this position will be based at Oncoinvent AS facilities, Gullhaugveien 7, 0484 Oslo. The position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
Tina B Bønsdorff
Chief Scientific Officer
- Gullhaugveien 7, 0484 Oslo
- Farmasi og legemiddel
forskning, forskningstekniker, bioingeniør, biokjemiker, kjemiker
|Sist endret||4. des. 2020 23:00|